Labels

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Frustrations With the Opposite Sex

Hey, just me again. Not going to work again today, just cuz. I feel so depressed lately. Idk why. There’s been a bunch of shit going on but there always is so I don’t see why it is bothering me now.

You see; last night I was talking to Dan and at the same time talking to his best friend on aim. So I was talking to his friend about Dan, which really wasn’t working out well because he wanted me to cyber with him. Ugh.

I don’t understand. Dan has been over to my house several times, he’s fixed my computer here at the house, and he has even kissed me on several occasions. In addition to that he has pretty much tackled me to the floor and held me. Last night I found out from him that he is over his ex. This is pretty much what I had been waiting for, and was under the impression that I finally had a chance with him.

But yesterday I kind of pissed him off by trying to get him to talk to me. I admit it probably was a little over board, but still. I don’t know. It’s so frustrating. I don’t know what to do with men; it’s so irritating. I thought we had something but evidently not. I was trying to get him to come over on Saturday, and offered to pay for some gas, but I don’t know if he will now.

According to his friend aka Blondie, he doesn’t think there was anything there anyway, and doesn’t think that there was anything there in the first place. I don’t know if he knew what he was talking about or was just saying that because he wanted me to talk dirty to him.

So here is my plan. I’m pretty sure he will get online at least at some point today, so I’ll just wait for one of them to IM me. We’ll see what happens I suppose. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment