Labels

Friday, January 22, 2010

Yaaayyy!!!!! It's Friaday!

hey pplz! miss me much? I know you did! everyone loves Tawnie =]] I'm just sittin here chilling out on my computer, after a long day of...well nothing really. i went to the post office, and than came home, and got ready for Dan to come over. And then he came. It was amazing!!! i love being around that boy. he makes me so happy. idk why. i suppose a lot of it is because he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who just wants sex and is actually making a great attempt to make me happy. which I'm not exactly used to, so, like i said. I'm not to sure what to do with this boy. he was here probably 3 hours or so. there was a lot of cuddling, some of which was topless, with a bra; however towards the end it was not. lol. it was great. at first we were just cuddling in my chair, than i was like 'this isn't very comfortable, i think we need to go on my bed', so we did. at first we were just horsin' around. he likes to tackle me. than of course there was some serious tongue action. than we just pretty much laid there and cuddled and than he was like 'remember that offer from before? I'm still up for that if you are.' this is about the time that the shirts ended up on the floor. after a few minutes of that, he started playing with my bra and was like, 'hmmm does this come off to?' and i was like 'sure if you want it to' than he told me that my boobs were perfect; I'm pretty self conscious about my size. that's pretty much the jist of what happened but of course there was more. of course, a girl has to have a few secrets =]]. he did tell me though that he had a great time, and that he is in hopes he can come back before the end of the month, and that he is just as confused as i am. because were not going out, I'm still considered single, and were just friends, but usually friends don't do these things? Idk maybe they do but it certainly feels to me like there may soon be more? i am at least in hopes of this. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment